Each year, some of the best website builders are on sale during Black Friday and Cyber Monday. And though not revealed, you will likely find BFCM discounts on many top website builders in 2023.
…Or bookmark this article and come back during Black Friday week to discover the best Black Friday discounts on top website builders.
At a Glance: The Best Website Builder BFCM Deals Of 2022
Squarespace is the best overall website builder and is perfect for professional portfolios, blogs, CVs, online stores, and more.
Their 2021 deal was for up to 30% + 20% off.
They aren't running any Black Friday deal this year, but you can still get up to 30% +10% off.
Shopify is the best ecommerce builder and perfect for stores of all sizes.
They did not have a 2021 deal.
Their 2022 deal is for 50% off. Plus, there's a 3-day free trial and you can use Shopify for 3 months for just $1. Though, the company doesn't lable any of it as "BFCM discount."
Webflow is the most customizable website builder and a great choice for web development/designing professionals.
Their 2021 deal was for 50% off.
Unfortunately, they don't have any special Black Friday deal in 2022.
Wix is a website builder that offers a lot of design flexibility.
Their 2021 deal was for 50% off.
Their 2022 deal is likely for 50% off again.
Carrd is great for one-page websites.
Their 2021 deal was for 40% off.
Their 2022 deal is also 40% off on all new, upgrade, and renewal plans. Follow this link and use code BLK2022 at checkout:</p> Get the Carrd BFCM Deal → ### Pixpa
Pixpa is a photography portfolio website builder.
Their 2021 deal was for 50% off annual plans.
Their 2022 deal is 50% off annual plans.Get the Pixpa BFCM Deal → ### Elementor
Elementor is the #1 website builder plugin for WordPress.
Their 2021 deal was for 50% off annual plans.
Their 2022 deal is 30% off annual plans.Get the Elementor BFCM Deal →
? = To Be Revealed. We’ll update this article as soon as the above companies reveal their BFCM deals.### Ucraft
We don't recommend Ucraft to anyone since it's a bit overwhelming and buggy. But they do have a Black Friday deal this year if you were considering it.
Their 2022 BFCM deal is 35% off Pro Website subscription annual plan.Get the Ucraft BFCM Deal →
? = To Be Revealed. We’ll update this article as soon as the above companies reveal their BFCM deals.
Squarespace gave 20% off on all its plan in November 2021. But for Black Friday 2022, Squarespace won’t have any special discount.
However, you can still get up to 50% off with these discounts:
- Choose an annual plan: You can get up to 30% off by choosing to pay annually.
- Get 10% off on Squarespace annual plan: Sign up through this link and use coupon code SITEBUILDER10 to get an extra 10% off on annual Squarespace plans. That’s a total of up to 30% off+ 10% off.
- Get 50% off on Squarespace annual plans if you are a student: Squarespace runs one of the best student discount programs of any website builder. If you are a student and can verify your student ID through Student Beans, you’ll get a flat 50% discount.
Squarespace is the best all-around website builder. It’s intuitive, thoughtfully designed, and has beautiful templates.
Squarespace is an excellent choice for all types of websites: small businesses, bloggers, portfolios, online stores, and more.
- Templates — Squarespace is known for its clean, modern, and mobile-friendly templates. I think they have the best templates of any website builder.
- Functionality — Squarespace has lots of features—many of which are better and more powerful than competitors. For example, Squarespace has the best template customization, blogging, scheduling software, donation system, photo galleries, and more.
- Drag and Drop Editor — Squarespace has an excellent drag and drop editor. It’s easy to use and intuitive.
- Business and Marketing Tools — Beyond websites, Squarespace also includes marketing and business tools for managing your online presence. For example: scheduling software, email marketing, social media tools, memberships, and more. Having all these tools managed by Squarespace means the integrations work seamlessly.
- Ecommerce — The most powerful ecommerce website builder is Shopify—but Squarespace is easier to use. See Squarespace vs Shopify.
Shopify Black Friday Deal
There were no discounts on Shopify last November, but Shopify has an early Black Friday deal this year! [It’s more of a new pricing plan, less of a BFCM deal]
If you are in the US or Canada, you’ll get a 50% discount on the Basic, Shopify, and Advanced Shopify annual plan.
Shopify is the best overall ecommerce builder.
Some of the biggest brands use Shopify to power their online stores. If Shopify were a retailer, it’d be the 2nd largest online retailer in the US (Amazon would be first).
- Ecommerce Tools — Shopify provides all the ecommerce functionalities you need. It includes email marketing, live chat, local delivery route planning, point-of-sale systems, product reviews, dropshipping, and much more.
- App Store — With over 7500 apps, Shopify has the most extensive app store of any ecommerce platform. If Shopify core doesn’t have something, the app store will likely have it.
- Sell Anywhere — Ecommerce happens across many different channels today: Facebook, Google, Etsy, wholesale, or even in person through a point-of-sale system. Shopify is the ecommerce platform that brings these channels together in one place—so you can have one store that sells across all these different platforms.
- Sell Anything — You can sell pretty much everything through Shopify: physical products, digital products, appointments (for service business), memberships, consultations, workshops and virtual classes, event tickets, gift cards, and more.
- Themes — The official Shopify theme store has 102 verified themes. All of them are modern and optimized for ecommerce. Besides the official themes, you can find thousands of third-party themes.
- Intuitive — Shopify is too powerful to be “simple & easy to use,” but it sure is intuitive — it’s the most intuitive ecommerce platform of its caliber. Shopify’s interface is always organized and clear.
Webflow Black Friday Discount
In 2021, Webflow slashed 50% off its Website (now General) as well as Ecommerce plans. Hopefully, they’ll repeat the same this year.
We’ll update this article as soon as (and if) Webflow reveals its 2022 Black Friday deals.
Webflow is the most customizable website builder. If you can imagine it, you can probably make it with Webflow. Just be aware: Webflow has a learning curve.
Webflow is particularly popular with students learning web design, UX design, or similar courses. Understanding HTML & CSS will make learning Webflow much easier!
- Design Without Limits — Webflow is basically a user interface for HTML & CSS code. So if you can do something in HTML & CSS, you can do it in Webflow.
- Content Management System (CMS) — Webflow is the only website builder to include a full CMS (and the plan that comes with it is free for students!). A CMS lets you create custom collections with fields like rich text, images, files, and more.
- Tools For Web Design Professionals — Webflow includes a separate, friendlier interface (called Editor) you can hand off to clients and teams. They also allow white-label client billing.
- Outstanding Tutorials — Webflow has some of the best Youtube tutorials around. This is great because you will need some tutorials to get up and running with Webflow.
Wix Black Friday Discount
Last year, Wix ran a discount of 50% off of all its premium plans. And they continue to run this discount throughout the year, so you’ll likely see the same deal on Black Friday.
In fact, you might get the deal right now…
Wix is the most popular website builder by market share. Its unstructured editor is its most defining feature— it allows you to move any element to any spot on a page. This allows for plenty of freedom.
It will work best for users who want to be able to control everything…and are comfortable with the risks that come with control.
- Drag and Drop Editor — Wix’s unstructured editor lets you drag and drop elements anywhere you want on a page— without constraint. You can see a video explanation here. Almost no other website builder provides a drag-and-drop interface like this—and probably for a reason: An unstructured editor is great for customizability, but it’s easy to mess up the website with if you don’t understand design.
- 800+ Themes — Wix offers more themes than most website builders—though the quality is inconsistent.
- Plugins & Apps — Wix has an app store and a huge selection of widgets and plugins to add to your website.
- Small Business Tools — Wix includes several small business and marketing tools for managing online presence: CRM, social posts, email marketing, live chat, and more.
Carrd Black Friday Discount
Carrd ran a 50% off Black Friday-ish sale in 2020 and a 40% off Black Friday-ish sale in 2021.
Basic math says Carrd would’ve been on a 30% discount in 2022, but it’s 40% off!
Use this link and coupon code BLK2022 to get the discount:
Note: Carrd is already the cheapest website builder. At best, you’ll save a few bucks during the BFCM sale. So if you have an idea for a Carrd website, I’d say go for it now (in case you are reading this after Carrd deal is over).
Carrd is focused on the niche of one-page websites. In other words, it is for simple websites that fit on a single webpage; it’s not for websites with multiple pages.
- Affordability: Carrd is the cheapest website builder. Its Pro plan costs a mere $19/year. And if you don’t mind using a .carrd.co subdomain, you can use most of the Carrd features for free!
- Ease of use: Carrd is very easy to use if you start with a template.
- Blocks: You can add text, lists, images, buttons, video, links, audio, gallery, icons, table, timer, form, slideshow, and custom embeds.
- Templates: Carrd has awesome templates for most one-page websites, including for profile and landing pages.
GoDaddy Black Friday Discount
Update: GoDaddy doesn’t have any Black Friday deals on its website builder this year. Though, you can get discounts on domain name registration, GoDaddy’s POS system, and more.
GoDaddy offered up to 40% discounts on its website builder premium plans last BFCM. We’ll update this section with 2022 Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals if and when GoDaddy announces them.
GoDaddy is one of the easiest website builders. It’s not at all customizable, though. I’d suggest it only if you want to make a simple website fast — see these GoDaddy website examples to get an idea.
- Suite of business and marketing tools: GoDaddy has ecommerce, appointment scheduling, email marketing, social media management, graphic design, and a simple CRM, making it an overall good choice for a range of (simple-looking) websites.
- Templates: GoDaddy has a lot of well-designed templates across categories like Fashion, Home Services, Photography, Music, etc.
- Simple Editor: The GoDaddy website builder ranks so high on the “ease of use” scale primarily because of its simple editor. You just have to add sections and make slight tweaks to build the website.
- Intuitive: Not only is the GoDaddy editor simple, but it’s also intuitive. You likely won’t need to look at any tutorials to build a website with the GoDaddy website builder (though they have plenty of help docs/videos if you need them).
Pixpa Black Friday Discount
Pixpa has already revealed its 2022 Black Friday discount. You can get a 50% OFF on Pixpa annual plans with discount code BLFPIXPA50.
Pixpa is primarily for portfolio websites, especially photography portfolio websites. So if you are a photographer or anyone dreaming of a portfolio filled with visuals, Pixpa may be the ideal website builder for you.
- Templates for creatives — If you are in any creative field and want to showcase your work on the internet, Pixpa has suitable templates.
- Basic Ecommerce — You can sell your art/creative work through Pixpa.
- Client Proofing — You can collaborate with your clients or teachers to determine which work to edit and/or deliver.
Elementor Black Friday Discount
From November 22 to November 30, Elementor offered up to 50% off as a part of its Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale in 2021. The company offered a 10% discount on the Essential plan, 20% on the Advanced plan, 30% on the Expert plan, 40% on the Studio plan, and 50% on the Agency plan.
This year it’s a bit less, but it’s till up to 30% off.
Elementor isn’t a website builder like the ones above. It’s just a website builder plugin for WordPress. This means you have to build a WordPress site first (i.e., set up the domain, hosting, SSL certificate, etc.) and then install Elementor to use its drag-and-drop page builder. See WordPress vs Website builders to learn more.
- Drag and drop editor: One of the downsides of using WordPress is that it’s hard to use. Elementor, with its page editor, makes it easy to build good-looking WordPress pages fast.
- Widgets: Elementor offers 90+ widgets to quickly make a functional website.
- Templates: Elementor has a great range of templates across categories like blog, business & services, fashion, NGO, etc.